Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, our internet is on the fritz. It's been coming and going for 2 days now. I feel like I am cut off from the world without the internet. Service person is coming out here Wednesday to try to fix it. Dang.

Chemo starts tomorrow, and I am a nervous wreck. Plus, other stresses here at home are adding to my high anxiety level. 'Nuff said on that.

Anyway, please pray for me. I am so dreading this chemo. I don't know why, because this is what is going to HELP me keep anymore cancer AWAY. I am not particularly fearful of IV's, so I am really not sure why I am so scared. Maybe the hair loss, maybe the nausea. I do hope I will continue to have your prayers as I enter this phase of my treatment. Thank you.

If our internet is in an "on-again" state, I'll let you know on tomorrow's blog how the first chemo went.

Blessings,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and hope that the chemo doesn't make you sick. I agree it is helping you but naturally you are fearful.333333

    ReplyDelete