Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Still feel VERY crummy. I am thinking my Coumadin dosage may be wrong. I am light-headed and feel feverish, even though my temp is normal. Very sluggish, listless. I was taking Tylenol to help with the pain from the mastectomy (trying to get off the Vicadin), and now I read on the 'net that Tylenol and Coumadin can cause even MORE clotting! No one told me NOT to take Tylenol while on Coumadin.

Larry has a call in to the doctor, has called twice, and we are still waiting for a call back.

Anyway, I feel very, very lousy. I'm sorry everyone, I had thought these blogs would be more upbeat. But I am just not up to much of anything.

I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, the NEXT post will bring better news from me.

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better very very soon, DB.

    Tim F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you are doing better. I am very concerned. 3333

    ReplyDelete