Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another day, another nauseated day. Bah. I guess this is part of chemo, though I thought it would have passed by now. Is every day going to feel "ick" like this? Ugh. How I dread it if it does.

Mark came home from CMU for the weekend. So nice to have him home. His girlfriend Sarah came over and we had lasagna, though it wasn't "mom's homemade lasagna," it was Stouffer's. But it did the job and it was so nice to visit with them, even though I wasn't a very good host (I lay on the couch most of the time they were here).

The anti-nausea meds don't seem to do the trick -- or maybe they do; maybe I'd feel even worse without them.

Two doctor appointments tomorrow. Larry continues to do a phenomenal job managing everything! My many appointments, my many meds and the times at which to take them, honestly, it is a full-time job that I would not be able to do alone. This is something neither of us signed on for, but then, no one ever does. I am just so blessed that he's in this with me for the long haul. What would I do without him?

Take care everyone. I am going (back) to bed.

Deb

5 comments:

  1. Wish I had that magic pill to take away your nausea! Hope today's fill is not as painful. Prayers for you each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray that things went well today.333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sis...
    I just figured out that I could post a comment. DUH!! Reading your blog every day. You are doing great!! I am so proud of you. Stay positive and get a port put in!! It would be so much better! Our entire church is praying for you. Good job, Larry and Bren!! God first, family second. You are both a blesssing. Deb, you are doing fine. Keep up the good work and we will come up to MI to celebrate your TOTAL recovery!! Love you. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about getting a alcoholism help it changed my life.

    ReplyDelete