Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whew! Radiation is Complete Alright ...



... and now I am really "feeling the burn!" The doctor said that even though my radiation treatments are complete, my skin will probably continue to blister and burn for a few more days. I am in a lot of pain. Doc gave me soaks and "cool pads" to put on, and Vicoden to take orally, but these things don't help much. Still though, if all this pain, all the sickness, and all the surgeries keep this cancer monster from EVER returning to terrorize my body, IT IS ALL WORTH IT!!! I attached a photo of my under-arm area so that you could see why I am STILL having problems using my right arm. I thought once I got well past the surgery, my arm would be more useable. But having lost so many lymph nodes on that side made it difficult. And now, as you can see by the photo, I am still having trouble using my arm. But once I finally get this under control, you'll be hearing from me personally!

Love to all, still and always,
Deb 333333333333

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! That sure looks like it hurts... I sure do hope they gave you some salve or something that soothes and cools it down for you. Good thoughts, prayers and well wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete